FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
PURCHASE PRICE $110,000
ESTIMATED ARV: $180-190K+
(Make Us An Offer- All Serious Offers Will Be Taken Into Consideration)
👀 WHAT TO EXPECT 👀
Requires mild rehab to take it from a good investment to an excellent one. This home includes a finished basement with both a bedroom and bathroom, that has a separate access door to the outside. All Mechanicals appear to be in good working condition. Overall interior could use updated finishes throughout. With the right cosmetic work done to the outside, this home could have the best looking curb appeal on the block. Light rehab to make a rental - medium rehab for a flip.
- Roof is 8 years old - Brand new roof purchased in 2014.
- HVAC System is in good working condition.
- No major rehab is needed for the interior or the exterior.
- The foundation is in solid condition.
- Finished Basement with outside door access.
- Basement includes a bedroom and a bathroom.
📝 TO DO LIST:
- Interior could use overall updating of finishes throughout.
- Basement could use new flooring and updated finishes.
- The overall interior could use updated finishes.
- The exterior could use a new paint job to really bring out the true curb appeal potential.
- 1327 Waverly Ave. - 3/2 - $173,600 - (11/13/2021)
- 1542 Yecker Ave. - 3/2 - $185,000 - (04/09/2022) "Pending Sale - 6 DOM"
- 1211 Waverly Ave. - 4/1.5 - $170,000 - (06/16/2021) "Less Sqft. "
- 2406 North 10th St. - 4/2.5 - $182,200 - (11/30/2021)
- 1126 Greeley Ave. - 4/3 - $190.000 - (03/04/2022)
📞 CALL STANLEY OR SHOOT HIM A 📲 TEXT FOR MORE INFO ON THIS HOT DEAL!