🏑 FIX N FLIP in Gaston County, 28086πŸ”₯

Gaston County, Kings Mountain, NC, 28086 View full address
$98,500
1782 sq ft
For Sale

Facts and Features

Type
Manufactured
Parking
Driveway
Year build
2003
Lot size
0.93 acres
Bedrooms
3
Sq. Footage
1782
Bathrooms
2

Summary

ASKING PRICE: $98,500

πŸ”₯ ESTIMATED ARV: $225,000πŸ”₯

(Make Us An Offer- All Serious Offers Will Be Taken Into Consideration)

πŸ‘€ WHAT TO EXPECT πŸ‘€

This 2003 Manufactured home has solid bones and will need updating mostly TLC. Can net 40k+ with the right cosmetic touches. Currently occupied, seller requires 15 days post possession close to move. Seller to receive 80% of proceeds at closing and the other 20% after they move out.


πŸ“ TO DO LIST:

  • Interior needs new updates throughout.
  • Roof might need replaced.
  • Front Porch will need replace.


🏑 COMPARABLES

  1. 5728 Walker Way - 3/2 - $260,000 - (12/28/2021)
  2. 5035 Longbow Pointe - 3/2 - $200,000 - (06/01/2022) "Less Sqft"
  3. 105 Manix Dr - 3/2 - $295,000 - (05/03/2022)


  • ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»ΏCash Close Only
  • 5K EMD - Due Upon Signing
  • No Inspection Periods, No Contingencies
  • Buyer pays closing costs



 πŸ“ž CALL STANLEY OR SHOOT HIM A πŸ“² TEXT FOR MORE INFO ON THIS HOT DEAL!

(816) 575-7705


Estimated Spread

$225,000
ARV
-$98,500
Price
$126,500
Spread

Street View

Location and Comparables

Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Sq. footage
Last Sale Date
Last Sale Price
View More Details